| "Our second visit and we enjoyed it as much as the first. This is getting habit forming! Cozy bed, yummy breakfast, great town. We'll be back!"|
Jan & Everett, Chicago, IL |
| The Longwood Suite, our spacious celebration suite, is the perfect place to spend an anniversary, a birthday, or a relaxing getaway weekend with someone very special. A lovely walnut armoire reveals cable tv. After a day of touring the Brandywine Valley, stretch out and relax on the comfy sofa in the adjacent sitting room. Private bath ensuite.|
| The Wyeth Room provides an introduction to some of the fine works of the Brandywine Valley's premier family of painters, the Wyeths; NC, Andrew and Jamie. The room features a high-backed, queen-sized bed, pine armoire with cable tv, and a comfy wicker chair. A beautiful Moroccan rug and an ensuite bathroom provide a lovely respite at the end of your day.|
$160 - $180
| The Brandywine Room features a queen sized, mahogany, four-poster bed dressed with lovely toile bed linens. A mahogany armoire with cable TV, fine oriental carpet and comfortable reading chair will make your stay in this grand old house very memorable. Fully tiled bathroom is adjacent and private.|
$140 - $160
| The Delaware Room is our "cozy suite", a perfect haven for a quiet getaway -- overlooking our back garden and carriage house. The queen-sized bed, adjacent sitting room with ample seating, cable TV, and a lovely oriental rug, makes this a perfect choice. A brand new bathroom ensuite adds character and convenience to a room you won't soon forget. |
Longwood Sitting Room
Yummy, full breakfast with
fresh, local ingredients;
rich, hot coffee,
Our guests are welcome to relax and enjoy our public rooms as well as our comfortable guest rooms. These public rooms include the parlour on the first floor, and the second floor sitting room with games, guest refrigerator and yummy snacks.
- Air conditioned throughout
- Delicious full breakfast with fresh, local ingredients
- Each guest room has: expanded cable tv, hair dryer, shampoo & rinse, bath gel, imported bath amenities, clock radio, shower caps, comfy bathrobes, plush spa towels
- Luxurious high count bed linens
- Complimentary bottled water, hot beverages, soft drinks and snacks available throughout the day
- Guest computer & telephone
- Friendly concierge service
- Short two block walk to shops and restaurants
- Early morning coffee and tea service
- Wireless high-speed internet access throughout the house
- Fax and photocopy services available
- Free parking
- Several public rooms with lots of space to kick back & relax
- Close proximity to all Brandywine Valley attractions
- A $25 per room night fee will be automatically charged for each cancellation made 48 hours prior to reservation.
- Cancellations made within 48 hours of reservation will be automatically charged one full night charge per room.
- No-shows will be automatically charged for the entire amount of reserved visit.
- Reservations of 3 or more rooms require 30-day cancellation notice. 50% of total reservation amount will be charged if cancellation is made less than 30 days in advance.
- Cancellation fees will be automatically charged to credit card provided to secure reservation.
- Reservations can be secured with Visa, MasterCard, or Discover. Your card will be charged upon arrival.
- All rates include a full breakfast.
- All rates are subject to an 7.86% sales and lodging tax.
- We ask that you join us for 2 nights on weekends between April 1 and Dec 31.
Single night stays are subject to a $25 surcharge.
- Children 10 and over are welcome.
- Guests may check in between 4:00 pm and 7:00 pm, and departure is by 11:00am.
- We are happy to make special arrangements to accommodate your travel schedule.
- For the safety and comfort of all guests, smoking and candles are not permitted in the B&B.
- Personal checks, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover accepted.
- Sorry, we are unable to accommodate pets.
- There is a $30 charge per night for a 3rd person in any room.
Kennett House Bed and Breakfast 503 West State St. Kennett Square, PA 19348
Toll free (800) 820-9592 (610) 444-9592 | Fax (610) 444-7633
Innkeeper: Gilja Kusano | firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2007 Kennett House B&B